Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am in the process of finding a lawyer to sue Jackson's Mobile Home Moving and Service. My husband (who is not the greatest with computers) found him, somehow, and it was down hill from there.

He took our deposit, came to move our trailer and made the executive decision to move the trailer the wrong way and got the tail end stuck in a tree trunk, scrapped on a hill and dug in the ground! He then told me it would cost an additional $500 to get the trailer he got stuck unstuck and wouldn't move it until the additional amount was paid. He left the trailer for a few days, then took it upon himself to move the trailer back where he got it instead of moving it to the original destination without contacting me beforehand. Now the tail of my trailer is bent, it's still in the same spot and I'm having a terrible time trying to find someone to move it last minute before I'm charged an arm and a leg.

On top of it all, HE IS NOT INSURED OR BONDED! The numbers on the side of his truck are just that, numbers, they are not listed on any NCDOT website!

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! THEY GIVE GOOD HARDWORKING SMALL BUSINESSES A BAD NAME!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jacksons mobile home moving service trailer transportation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Jacksons Mobile Home Moving Service needs to "i'm suing you" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jacksons mobile home moving service trailer transportation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jacksons Mobile Home Moving Service.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1206829

I just recently had a similar run in with Dewayne Jackson. He took my money disappeared for two weeks.

Kept my money and stole items from my property. He is bad news!